Adding Intelligence to machines is not an easy job, as it involves complex machine(embedded) programming. Though machine programming is fun, there is a steep learning curve and takes a lot of time to master. When we get an idea to build a smart machine/gadget, just the time involved to build one puts us off . And 99% of the time we just let the idea go.
For many of us who have a passion/interest in building machine's/robots but no experience get stuck at programming part.
Not anymore !!! Presenting BISOFT, an intuitive easy to use machine programming software. With BISOFT you do not have to waste time in learning and mastering machine programming. Just drag and drop your logic like a flowchart. Connect your BIBOX to your computer and with a click of a button, your machine starts functioning. Still dont believe us check out the various projects done by people using our platform. Also check out the Facebook User group of BIBOX.
BISOFT is powerful and flexible for a range of users like school kids, college students, engineers, hobbyists etc. It provides features like Multitasking, Precise Timing Operations, Real Time data Monitoring and Control operations. It also allows the user to insert their own custom C code. All input and output devices can be controlled, automated, monitored and used for computation using our intuitive drag and drop based graphical programmable software.
BISOFT comes in 3 variations
1. BISOFT Lite v2.0 beta : meant to be used with all versions of BIBOX Mini/RB Kit. This version will support future developments in software modules and library. This is free for users of BIBOX Mini.
2. BISOFT nano v1.0 beta : meant to work only with BIBOX nano, have a few limitations and will support limited features and updates, The software is avaible for free download.
3. BISOFT PRO v1.0 : Will support all versions of BIBOX with no functional limitations.Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and pricing.
- Drag and Drop based programming environment.
- All ports can be configured as Input and Output with a click
- Pulse Width Modulation facility on all PORTS , speed upto 100Khz selectable options . No More dedicated board for Servo Motor controls
- SPI,USB,USART direct support, no coding needed
- ADC Enabled with a click on ADC enabled PORTS.
- Universal IR remote stack enabled
- Multi Threading/Tasking capability , Dont have to worry about blocking delay loops and complex scheduling.
- Hybrid Programming facility - C or ASM Code insertion in between graphical elements , thus greater flexibility
- Real Time Monitoring of all PORTS using BIPROFILER (USB Must be enabled) , No more hassels of LCD intefacing to see the exact sensor values.
- Real Time Control of all PORTS. You can write values(even PWM values) directly to the ports , YES without programming.
- Save your sensor values directly to excel file and plot charts and do analysis.
- Built in Timing Operations.
- Flexible Delay/Wait Options.
- Supports external HEX file uploads on the particular device ( MPLAB , MicroC , MicroBasic tested , other compilers to be tested)
Coming Soon :
- Custom Library Support.
- More Microcontroller Families.
- LDC ,OLED, RF , MP3 ,Bluetooth Support coming Soon
Check the Download section for latest updates
Video Tutorials :